Tuesday 7 April 2009

Parelli

Well, I've not posted on this blog for a very long time for many reasons. Mainly because it's so hard keeping three going with different topics and not overlapping on my wordly rambles.

I've now decided to give the Parelli program the attention it deserves and as it's helped enormously with Merlin's training especially as it's given us a way to communicate that we both understand.

Unfortunately, the Parelli's have done away with the original format of the Levels, in favour of the Patterns. I'm not sure how this will affect my learning, as the Levels suited me very well. I like to be given step by step instructions to follow. I feel secure with this method. Telling me to go and be creative leaves me feeling nervous. But I'll give it a go and write up my progress, or lack of, here. Hopefully there'll be pictures too :)

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Hi Kim! Welcome back! I am glad you are sticking with Parelli. I never did much past level one groundwork, but that was good enough for me. I am very confused by the patterns. I was in a Parelli study group for a while and they were so excited about the patterns. But like you, I think I need step-by-step.
Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Kim said...

I'm eager to get started again, a study group would be good because it's easy to get muddled :)

Kim x