Sunday 12 April 2009

The Porcupine and Driving games.

Well, Toffee is very good at the porcupine game and remembered it very well, he was skeptical of the driving game, and when I got home, I check the notes and realised I had been doing it all wrong. Poor Toffee, he does try soooo hard.

Merlin on the other hand wasn't really in the mood for it at all and just took it all personally. I only tried the porcupine with him and he attacked the stick too much for me to carry on. He'll react to my hands as if they were a butterfly's wing, but the stick just makes him mad. More friendly game with the stick for him, then!

Not a disastrous try, especially as I kept it light and didn't get frustrated and both ponies had lots of cuddles, so no damage done either. We will try again, when the weather is a little better.

No comments: